Special permit for the operation of a WiFi-enabled application - own WiFi Access Point
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 3.1.3, 5.9.4 and 7.1.3 of the Technical Guidelines.
This article will be executed by the official service partner of Messe Düsseldorf.
Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Systems
Telekom Service Center Messe
Postfach 10 10 06
Tel.: +49 211 947-2000
Fax: +49 211 947-4748
This article will be invoiced by Messe Düsseldorf.
Information and rules for the configuration of the access point: (refer to organisers manual “Wireless Internet at tradefairs“)
- WiFi transmitters are only allowed in 2.4 GHz frequency range, not in 5 GHz
- The transmitting power has to be reduced to the stand area (-80 dBm at the end of the stand)
- The SSID (network name) has to contain the stand number in the first characters
- Channel bonding is not permitted
- Other transmitters (i.e. rear view cameras or light control panels) are not allowed
- This form represents a permission – no operational guarantee. With the assignement of a channel , no own frequency is aquired!
If the transmitter is operated without approval from Messe Düsseldorf, then the provisions specified in clause 8.7 of the General Terms and Conditions for IT and Telecommunications Services shall be come applicable.
The customer confirms that he/she will be liable for any administrative charges which have to be paid and gives his/her assurance that the details he/she has provided are correct.
The customer also agrees that Messe Düsseldorf GmbH and T-Systems International GmbH may withdraw their operating permission if any of the details provided are incomplete or incorrect; such withdrawal maybe effected at any time and does not require prior notification.
If application is approved 129.00 € plus VAT
If application is not approved 49.00 € plus VAT
Please fill in
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more