- Tickets and Passes
- Parking Permits
- Enquiry of car parking permits inside the fairground (behind the halls) for electric vehicles with a charging power up to 22Kw
Enquiry of car parking permits inside the fairground (behind the halls) for electric vehicles with a charging power up to 22Kw
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
Enquiry of car parking permits in the fairground (behind the halls)
An additional daily consumption fee of €12.50 (BE6400) will be charged on your account.
A Type F plug adapter is required.
- Long-term car parking permits for reserved exhibitor parking lots inside the fairground (behind the halls)
- The parking lots inside the fairground have limited capacity!
- Should these spaces already be booked up at the time your order is received, you will automatically receive parking permits for the parking lot outside the fairgrounds (P1/P2).
- No claims can be made on certain spaces!
- Length of cars max. 5m!
- Parking tickets are valid for the entire duration of the event.
- The parking tickets are not valid during the construction and dismantling period.
- Please note the traffic regulations, which you can view in the menu item "Information".
The first allocation of parking permits is approx. 4 weeks prior to the event.
NEW - digital parking card:
- With the allocation of the parking cards, they are available for download in the OOS. We will inform you about this by e-mail.
- You can find the parking cards in the stand management / parking cards.
- You can download the parking cards, print them or forward them by e-mail. The recipient prints out the parking card himself.
- Parking cards are no longer sent by mail.
- Parking cards can be cancelled up to 2 days before the start of the trade fair.
- A printout of the parking ticket must remain clearly visible in the vehicle during the access and parking process. A download to a cell phone is therefore not sufficient.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more